At Quintino’s, we roast our coffee with a single purpose; to enhance your enjoyment of that special time of day with a special cup of Java. We do this by combining beautiful coffee, innovation & our friends from around our region.
We roast only the finest Premium Speciality Grade Arabicas that we source directly, fresh from the farmers and traders of the remote highland regions of the Indonesian Archipelago.
Arguably, some of the world finest Arabicas can be found in our region. The very length and diversity of the Archipelago (over 5,000 km E to W) means that coffees of different regions have their own unique taste and character. In fact harvest seasons can vary by as much as 6 months from region to region. We have a wonderful diversity of single origin coffees to choose from. We also enjoy promoting the coffees of our region by providing personal background and information on the various estates and people from whom we source our green beans. We think of this as real traceability because we buy our green beans from our friends.
While PT. Quintino’s Djava is a boutique coffee roaster, our thinking has always been long term. We began nearly 7 years developing our “roasted in Djava” concept. We invested this time and energy in order to ensure our products are unique and offer our customers something special in the world of coffee.
Our innovations include :
- Qbags, real coffee in a truly convenient form.
- Learning how best to roast the different Arabica coffees of Indonesia.
- Direct sourcing from the plantations, farmers and traders and by building a network of friendships along the way, its definitely not just business.
- Establishment of our company base and roasthouse in Java in order to be close to the crops come harvest time.
- Qfresh, our total coffee freshness packaging system. We expect that this system will become the future of coffee packaging worldwide.
- In-Season Coffee, the only way we know of to present the true character of a single origin Arabica coffees. Not only freshly roasted but coffee roasted from fresh green beans directly purchased from the most recent harvest.
- Triple Pick Speciality Grade Coffees, our commitment to only purchase the highest grade beans available.
Building relationships is what PT. Quintino’s Djava is about. To achieve anything in Indonesia you must first build trust and a personal relationship with those around you. At Quintino’s we specialize and enjoy promoting Indonesian speciality coffees by providing personal background and information on the various estates and people from whom we source our green beans. We think of this as real supply chain traceability because we buy our green beans from our friends.